Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
Breakthrough in home dining!!!: Lovin' the grub!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lovin' the grub!

Hey there! Just wanted to check in real quick to say a few things. First off, if you visit this blog and have any questions or comments please reply. I would encourage you to ask any question or receive any comment you do have. Also, please let me know if you had trouble finding this blog. I must admit I am new at this so bear with any mistakes I do make. So, my wife and I literally have been cooking right out of the copycat cookbook for the last five days!!! It seriously has saved my home cooking! I made a great fettuccine alfredo last night from the Olive Garden. Wow was that good. Put it this way, my wife never ever eats left overs. Last night while I was in the shower, she decided to eat some more of it!! And it was cold!! That's how good it was! The night before I made maple nut blondie's from Applebee's. It was the most amazing thing I've ever tasted. I've had it in an actual Applebee's restaurant and I swear to you, the one I made was better. Anyways, I won't keep you any longer. Just wanted to check in and let everyone know about my experiences with the cookbook.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog does nothing for my diet but to want to eat..hahaha
By chance, do you have any free samples of those blondies??
Can't wait for another meal at your house.

Happy Blogging!

 
Google